Setting Up a Cheese Business< back
|SETTING UP A SPECIALTY CHEESE BUSINESS
This 1-day course, based around a recent case study, has been specifically designed for people considering the commencement of a speciality cheesemaking enterprise. The course will introduce you to the logistics of starting and operating a specialty cheesemaking enterprise.
This course will run subject to minimum enrolment numbers. If the course is cancelled a full refund will be given.
September 1st 2017
There is plenty of time to have all your questions answered in this course. We'll make sure we cover the following topics in detail;
This course runs from 9am to 4.30pm (approximately). Please arrive 15 minutes prior each day to ensure a prompt start.
- What is involved in setting up a business
- Licensing and regulations
- Costings involved
- Sourcing equipment and materials
- Labour requirements and costs
- Equipment requirements for various cheese options
- Buildings, infrastructure and waste management
- Food safety plans and HACCP requirements
| | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |