Module 4, New Zealand CheeseMaster
Learn how to recognise the perfect cheese and become a competent judge.
Principles of sensory testing:
- Defects and causes
- Grading of cheese
- Flavour and aroma identification
- Body and texture evaluation
- Scoring and etiquette during judging
- Applied to a wide range of speciality cheeses
2018 Course Dates
Tuesday 25th September 2018
2019 COURSE DATES
Monday 20th May 2019
You will complete a written assessment at the end of this course. The assessment simply confirms your understanding and ability to apply the sensory evaluation principals and techniques you have been taught.
The assessment is to be completed then sent back to The New Zealand Cheese School for marking.
- Full set of course notes
- Expert support and advice from Neil Willman, Principal & Director, New Zealand Cheese School
- Assessment of all assignments
Upon completion of your enrolment you will be sent the course notes and assessments via email.
You will be advised of your result within two weeks of receipt of your completed assessment.